- INFORMATION FOR USERS
Who is the controller that will process your personal data?
The Grupo Opticalia Sun Planet SLU is the CONTROLLER for processing the USER’S personal data and notifies you that these data shall be processed in accordance with the terms of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data?
To maintain commercial relations with the user. The planned processing operations are:
- Sending of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, text message, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical medium, present or future, which enables the sending of commercial communications. These communications will be done by the CONTROLLER and will be related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers, with which it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties shall never have access to personal data.
- Perform market studies and statistical analyses.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of petition made by the USER via any of the contact methods made available to the USER on the CONTROLLER’S website.
- Send the online newsletter about new products and services, offers and promotions for our activity.
For what reason can we process your personal data?
Because processing is legitimized by Article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- By consent from the USER: sending of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- By the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER: perform market studies, statistical analyses, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. made by the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data for?
They will only be kept for the time required to maintain the processing purpose or when there are legal regulations that require their safekeeping. When they are no longer necessary for these purposes, they will be erased with suitable security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or their total destruction.
To whom will we provide your personal data?
No communication of your personal data to third parties is planned, except if necessary for the development and execution of the processing purposes, to our service providers related to communications, with which the CONTROLLER has signed confidentiality agreements, and to our data processor, as required by regulations in force about privacy.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to access, rectify, request portability and erasure of your data, and to restrict or object to processing.
- Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (aepd.es) if you believe that processing is not adapted to regulations in force.
- Contact details for exercising your rights:
- Grupo Opticalia Sun Planet, SLU, Ronda de Poniente, 14 1º planta A-B 28760 Tres Cantos (Madrid). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact details for the data protection officer: Carpinteros, 6. Ofic. 29, 28670 Villaviciosa de Odón (Madrid) – email@example.com
- OBLIGATORY OR VOLUNTARY NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by checking the pertinent boxes and entering data into the fields with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or entered on downloaded forms, expressly, freely and explicitly accept that their data are necessary for the provider to handle their requests, where the inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. USERS guarantee that the personal data they provide to the CONTROLLER are truthful and take responsibility for notifying any changes to them.
The CONTROLLER notifies that all data requested on the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for providing optimal service to USERS. If all data are not provided, it cannot guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to their needs.
- SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the terms set out in regulations in force on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER complies with all provisions in the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for processing personal data for which it is responsible, aligned with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, based on which they are processed lawfully, loyally and transparently with regard to the data subject and are suitable, pertinent and restricted to those necessary regarding the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented suitable technical and organizational policies for applying the security measures that are established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD with the aim of protecting USERS’ rights and liberties and has communicated the suitable information so that they can exercise them.
For further information on privacy guarantees, you can address the CONTROLLER via the Grupo Opticalia Sun Planet SLU at Ronda de Poniente, 14 1º planta A-B 28760 Tres Cantos (Madrid). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details for the data protection officer: Carpinteros, 6. Ofic. 29, 28670 Villaviciosa de Odón (Madrid) – email@example.com